Economic growth that creates new jobs and business opportunities can help lift people out of poverty and lead to more stable societies.
Through our entrepreneurship program, we train business leaders in developing countries and design and implement competitive grant funds to support innovative business ideas that can benefit the poor.
Developing economies require appropriate government frameworks to foster growth. We provide government agencies with management and administrative support to streamline processes and create better oversight for large business-enabling and infrastructure projects.
Enhancing the business capabilities of emerging economies helps attract foreign investment and leverage for new opportunities to grow local industries. Our work with the private sector seeks to create a more business-friendly environment to support the growth of businesses that benefit the poor.
At Tetra Tech International Development, we provide assistance in:
- Market and private sector development, including through the making markets work for the poor (M4P) approach
- Women’s economic empowerment
- Financial sector development
- Economic policy reform and regulation
- Economic governance
- Entrepreneurship development
- Monitoring and evaluation of economic growth programs.